Translate

Rechercher dans ce blog

Happy Birthday B.Smyth


Hey B.Smyth,

Happy Birthday from  #TEAMBSMYTHFR , We just wanted tell you how much we love you and how you are being a GOOD IDOL lol

So as you can see we can't wait to have you here in France! So #TEAMBSMYTHFR have decided to write some words to show you their excitement, their support, and their will to see you in France!

@BDitsme: Happy Birthday Brandon. Enjoy this day and this year, because this year is yours. Much love ♥♥♥♥

@HeavenDNA : happy birthday brandon, I love you, your songs are great and I hope that soon I could see you in a concert in France, you're the best ,thank you for everything you do for us, ily ❤️❤️❤️🇫🇷

@TheophiliaPerez :First I wanna thank you for follow me, I still can't believe that I talked with you on the Fone (when you was on a Radio), Keep doin' your Music cause even if your Team love you because you're Handsome, Sociable etc, we first love your Music !Come to Marry Me Baby !! I love you so Much !! And I'm still waiting from you to come in Paris ! Kiss♥ #TeamBSmyth

@Anaaiis_ :Happy Birthday B Smyth. I wish you many more ! You're very talented keep it up ! God bless you ❤️

@JanyshaBullshit : Happy Birthday Brandon <3 i wish you all the best in your life , success , happiness , money and all the rest . I said i wish you all but No love , because you already found me <3 haha im joking ;) i hope you you'll always stay yourself and continue to dream us with your songs You are so talented , God gave you a voice so you have to use it most longer possible .. We believe in you and the team will be always there For you :) happy birthday again , with all my love , Janice xo

@Nayeaumih : Happy Birthday Brandon , I hope you'll come in France SOOON

@LockaHayce : I wish you a happy birthday, take your day because you deserve it!

@drewsgangs: I would like to say that I am very proud of yoou and his career. He deserves everything that happens to you ,and continue be close to his fans . don't change

@SaraahMindless :hi ... happy birthday!! I support you in everything you do I love your musics! I hope to see you very soon even France! love you so much!HB

@IAMTina_O :Happy bday Brandon i hope all of your dreams will released,i adore all of your music and have a nice day , big kiss Tina

@Lionness_971 :  Happy Birthday enjoy your day and Turn uuuupp 😘 💋🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈 Hope you will come to France one day ! And We love youuu

@BlakeParadise_ :Happy B-Day 2014 It's your year tho

@Kidrauhl_fatou :Happy Birthday Brandon ! We love you so so much , me and the others french fans of you ! Much love from France !♥

@playwithmyshit : Hello,firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,i'm a french fan et I follow you everywhere. I listening all of your song. I hope to see you in France xoxo

@snipsi93 :Happy B-day Brandon :) Just want to say that you're an amazing singer and dancer...love your style...Come in France we love U here...xoxo

@ranianona2 :Happy Birthday come in France !! love u baby ! Have a good day don't Forget French Fans loves u and you Tore Baaby !!

@Veemie_Woainw : Happy Birthday , I wish you all succes and hapiness in your life and COME IN FRANCE :)

@JacqueesFR : Happy Birthday , Have a great day , I hope you will do a colloboration with Jacquees one day :)

Hope you will appreciate all these kind words from your French FANS ! See you hopefully soon here! One love x

PS : Thanks to all the French fans who participated :)

By @BSmythFR - 
@its_maryia & @aimiiboo

Leave a Reply